Saturday 1 November 2014

Intriguing: Fall Candles



Autumn may be when the hot chocolate is drank, and sweaters are donned, but its also the start of candle season! I love candles, and may or may not have a hoard of them in a box in my room, and because with the arrival of fall comes the arrival of new candles, I had a look on the internet and found some intriguing ones! Enjoy :)

1  Pinecone Candle - Chapters Indigo





If I had this candle, i don't think I would ever light it because its too pretty, but i think it would look great among some fall or Christmas decorations, right?

2  Leaves scented candle - Bath and Body Works

For those of you who love jumping in leaves, now you can be surrounded by the smell of leaves all day long! (I really hope it smells better than it sounds)

3  Cloche 3-Wick Snow Covered Pine Candle - Chapters Indigo






I am loving the glass cloche that is covering the candle, and even once this candle is used up, the cloche can be used for other candles! Once again, the scent is perfect for winter and Christmas.


4  Kate Spade New York® Be Dazzling Candle - Chapters Indigo


This is another candle I wouldn't light, i think I would keep it in my room and just admire it :)

5  Bistro Candle Tin - Anthropologie


Anthropologie has the best ideas, like this cute candle tin! its shape allows for two wicks and the tin makes it both cute and bathroom safe! I think Cacao sounds like an awesome scent!

6  Swedish Dream Sea Salt Candle - Anthropologie


I saw this and just had to include it. Like the leaves candle, i hope it smells better than it sounds. It should be great for people who like the smell of the ocean though.

7  Black Raspberry Vanilla Ring Candle - Jewelry Candles

For those of you who have never heard of Jewelry Candles, each candle basically has a pouch inside it containing a piece of jewelry. I chose a ring candle to show you, but the pouch reveals itself after you use the candle, because the pouch is in the wax somewhere. I love the idea of this, and it would be a great present for somebody. 

8  Scented SOY Woodwick Jars Candles - Yummi Candles


This candle was very interesting because as you can see, it has a piece of wood lodged in where you would usually find a wick. I also love the different layers of wax, and the colours are beautiful. This is a very unique alternative to regular candles.

9  15hr Votive Candles and Ribbed Candle Holders - Yummi Candles
Another cool candle i found at Yummi Candles was the cupcake candle, which is what is shown above. Basically, you stick the votive candle in the holder, and because of its shape, you have a candle cupcake! i love how they have so many different colours of candles to chose from so you can have different coloured candle cupcakes :)

10  VINTERMYS - Unscented Block Candle - IKEA

This I found at IKEA. Can i just ask, how on earth do you make these?! They look like they could literally camouflage against a red sweater. Perfect cozy fall decoration if you ask me, and can work for Christmas as well!

I hope you enjoyed looking at these candles, it is always fun to see what new candle ideas there are i think. Which candle will you be using this fall?


- Genevieve


20 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read and usually respond to every one. Feel free to leave blog links (I love discovering new blogs) but no spam please.

  1. I love the look of the pinecone candles! I'm not sure what candle I'll be using yet, still browsing but I just bought my sister a Cinnamon stick candle from Yankee candle for her birthday and it smells so nice!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinecone candles, they are so cute and autumnal! Love this post, you just inspired me to light my Vanilla Cupcake! Definitely need to get some autumn/winter candles! X

    http://themonkeyandthefrog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad you liked it! I think that autumn is the best time for candles, would love to see what you get!

      Delete
  3. I love the ring candle, I was addicted to mine. Love the look of the pine cone candles too, so wintry!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that pine cone candle would look great with christmas decorations!

      Delete
  4. I love a good scented candle! The glass cloche one looks so chic!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I'm tempted to buy that candle just so i can use that cloche to put out all of my candles!

      Delete
  5. I loved the first. The doors that appear in my photos I found on the streets of my city, Porto, Portugal
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i neeeeeed the pincone candles! they look so real and are very cute for homedecoration!

    lovely greetings,
    i'm following your blog now and look for new posts like this <3

    Jules from www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they would be great just sitting on the mantle :)

      Delete
  7. I need to go buy that Ikea candle! xxx
    http://myappellative.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing how they shape it like that isnt it?

      Delete
  8. I love the acorn and the knitted jumper one! They are so cool! I think I've seena similar style in tesco, so I think I may need to pop in :)
    Kayleigh. x
    ww.scampinchips.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this post! I love the look of the pine cone candle, so lovely!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love candles very much. However, I am so clumsy that I would put everything on fire. Therefore, the candles with battery are much safer for me :D. Nevertheless, a great post and invites you to dream about the smell of Christmas.

    Kiss
    Katharina from KATCHERRY
    http://www.katcherry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! dont worry im super careful around lit candles for the same reason :)

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...