Thursday 6 November 2014

Intriguing: iPhone Cases



I always think that iphones have the best cases, while my cell has almost zero case choices (its pretty old, not gonna lie). Nevertheless, i still like to browse the case options for Iphones and I pulled out some that I think are very cute and fun! I think a phone case is like another cute accessory, almost like jewelry for your phones! If you have an Iphone (most of these are for iphone 4/4s and 5/5s) and are in need of a new case, or just like seeing some fun case ideas, browse on!

1  Kate Spade Iphone Cases







There's just something about Kate Spade accessories and stationary. These Iphone cases are just so cute and fun, especially the sushi one!

2  Mr. Kate Iphone Cases





Speaking of cute and fun, these Mr. Kate cases are definitely one of a kind! I came upon the Mr. Kate site a while back while watching DIY videos on Youtube, and while going through their site, i found these iphone cases that caught my eye. These are great because the white frosting is made of silicon, and are great for protecting your phone so you dont have to worry about those accidental drops (ahem what do you mean?). They are also hand made by Mr.Kate, which i think is super cool as well. These are just adorable arn't they?

3  CM4 Q Card Case Iphone 5 - Pink (also comes in black) - Chapters Indigo


This is a handy case I found on the Chapters site, its a phone case that also acts as a wallet! For those of you who only have 2 cards and a bus ticket in your wallet, I think this is great because it just makes everything easier to carry and you have everything in one place, which is convenient as well.

4  Rifle Paper Iphone cases

Some more cute iphone cases I found at Rifle Paper. sigh, why do iphones get the cutest cases?

5  The Mia Case



This is a case I am very excited about, and I think the make up enthusiasts out there will be too. It is a phone case/ make-up holder. I think it is similar to the customization MAC palettes, except this one has your phone attached to the other side. This case seems perfect for carrying around those touch-up shades without cluttering your purse, and can hold your Sephora and MAC shades! If you don't want to carry around make up in your phone case, you can put other things like credit cards or small bills in here instead.


Thats it for my case list! The Mia Case and the Mr.Kate cases are my favourite. What are yours? let be know in the comments!



- Genevieve



29 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read and usually respond to every one. Feel free to leave blog links (I love discovering new blogs) but no spam please.

  1. wow! i love that one with case for makeup!
    thx for visited me, i follow you now!

    Lo stile di Artemide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like the Mia Case too :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Kate Spade ones. I always spend hours looking at pretty cases then panick because there's too many and settle for a plain one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know the feeling, i could spend forever wandering around the Kate Spade section at Chapters :)

      Delete
  3. I agree, a cute little phone case is great <3 I adore the cute Mr.Kate cases! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, i think they are both cute and durable :)

      Delete
  4. aww these are so adorably cute! its reminded me that i need a new phone case as mine is getting really dirty (which is why you dont choose a white case) haha :)x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! lol i hope your new one holds up better!

      Delete
  5. Same story with me and my phone. But love to do this like you <33


    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its always nice to take a look right?

      Delete
  6. I like the first Kate Spade case that is featured here. I have an iphone 3G so my phone is old too. I will upgrade soon I hope so it is always great to see what is available. Clever idea for a post. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a good week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! never hurts to take a look right?

      Delete
  7. These are lovely! I really like #1 with the pretty blue dress xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Mia Case! So cute and genius! So perfect!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Mia case would be so useful for me! Love the sushi one x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I can't make up my mind, tho.......can I have them all pretty please ;) They all look so much fun.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are all adorable!<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG these are soooo cute!! I need these cases in my life since mine is boring :)) great post!! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Rifle Paper Iphone cases is my favourite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all the cases!! :D

    http://fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely phone cases...Great post and i shared it on Twitter :)
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...