Monday 1 December 2014

A Beauty-full Christmas

Gifts for the beauty lover.


So we all know that Christmas is fast approaching (I can't believe its December already!), and one of the traditions of this yule tide holiday is gift giving :) so I had a little look around the shops and found many interesting beauty items out there for Christmas, and decided to share some with you, if you are looking for a quick beauty stocking stuffer/gift or just Christmas related beauty items, read on :)


1 Sephora X formula Press Pod Gift Tags
I've seen these at Sephora during the non-holiday season and just thought that they were the smallest bottles of nail polish I have ever seen. And now that they are on individual gift tags, I think its a great idea! You could put them in stockings, or place them in cards, and I think it is a great way of making your gift pop amongst others, especially if you know that
person's favourite nail polish colour :)


2 Beauty Ornaments






I also saw many christmas ornaments filled with hand creams and lip-products while at Sephora, Many other stores such as Body Shop have these too, and they are a great small gift for beauty loving friends.


3 LUSH gift boxes


LUSH does this every year, where they pack up their best-sellers, and offer them in cute boxes. My favourite is the Christmas Candy Box, because it has the famous Snow Fairy, Butterbear Bath Bomb, Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, and Rockstar Soap, best part is, the gift wrapping is done for you :)


4 Beauty Christmas Crackers

There are many Christmas Crackers out there, and a fair amount with beauty products! With brands from Jo Malone, No 7, Origins, and more with their own beauty crackers, this holiday activity just got alot more fun :)


I hope you enjoyed looking at these holiday beauty items! What beauty items will you be buying for your friends/family/self in this festive season?


- Genevieve



20 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read and usually respond to every one. Feel free to leave blog links (I love discovering new blogs) but no spam please.

  1. I am the only one in my family addicted to beauty, so I would end up buying all this for myself.
    Not very christmassy, I suppose.

    http://www.lindalibraloca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! dont worry thats what I think when i pass by sephora while christmas shopping.

      Delete
  2. Great post. I love the look of all this. I didn't know about those LUSH boxes but they sound so good!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! and I love that they are pre-wrapped!

      Delete
  3. What a great selection! The lush gift boxes are SO CUTE!!!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | TOO FACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ornaments and crackers are such great ways to get introduce someone to skincare/makeup!

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect ideas for this xmas! but I dont want them not to give but to recieve lol !!
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i know how you feel, treat yourself maybe?

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL the reindeer LUSH gift is so cute! anybody would love it :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the wrapping is so festive and fun!

      Delete
  8. great ideas !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love little beauty packs for Christmas - these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard that formula X nail polishes are really good,as well as Bite lip products.But unfortunately i can't get them here in UK. Great post .x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad, there's always the option of ordering online :) I really want to try some bite lip products as well!

      Delete
  11. These gifts are beautiful, think I'd struggle to give them away haha! My favourite is the Lush sets

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them as well! the gift wrap is so cute!

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...