Saturday 17 January 2015

Intriguing: Make Up Bags



Taking care of your make up while on the go is extremely important, which is why I like the invest in a good make up bag. If everything is thrown in my purse, I have an extremely hard time finding anything, and spillage is bound to occur. And therefore, I present to you below a few make up bag choices, happy browsing!


1  Folding Cosmetic Bag - Victoria's Secret

Starting Off with the Folding Cosmetic Bag, I just think this is an amazing bag for travel. There are different pouches inside to keep everything organized, and one removable pouch as well, Bonus! 


2  Black Mock Croc Make Up Bag - River Island

I love the design of this bag. It is very simple yet it is still so chic! This bag looks very roomy as well!


3  Heart Print Makeup Bag - Forever 21


Forever 21 has got some nice make up bags this season, ans one  of my favourites is this heart print one! Seeing as it is almost Valentines day this is a great fit for this season but I can see this being used all year round :)


4  Striped Make Up Bag - Forever 21

Another pick of mine is this blue striped bag, love that colour! If you are in need of a new make up bag I suggest a look through Forever 21 :)


5  Mini Glitter Make Up Bag - Topshop
This Mini Bag is perfect for a party, and that zipper looks pretty durable! I believe this bag is on sale right now, half off!


6  Shelby Drive Berrie - Kate Spade

This bag is beautiful, enough said.




This bag is also very similar to the River Island one, except for the lack of croc patterning and the "Out Of Town" sign. This bag looks so soft!



Which bag was your favourite? Mine was the Forever 21 one with the hearts, it is adorable! Is there one quality in a make up bag that will win you over? Tell me in the comments!


- Genevieve

18 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read and usually respond to every one. Feel free to leave blog links (I love discovering new blogs) but no spam please.

  1. Love this bags! I love the ASOS one!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the Forever 21 one, it's so adorable. I haven't bought a new makeup bag in forever, really need to get one!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! They have some great bags this season!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous bags, I love the Forever 21 ones! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Victoria's Secret and Asos bags! So cute :)
    Becki | www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love how convenient the Victoria's Secret one is!

      Delete
  5. I love the green forever 21 bag. I'm desperate for a new one mine is covered in smudged makeup I think it's time to get rid of it haha

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know how you feel my makeup bags tend to get dingy after some time as well :)

      Delete
  6. I really need a a new makeup bag and I love the selection here, especially the 2nd one! x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the practicality of the Victorias Secret one and the Kate Spade one... Just YES! xx

    x Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love makeup bags! I mean, I have so many of them, but they are so cute so I just cannot restit buying new ones. I really like your blog :)

    www.ellemouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have been looking for makeup bags for ages now I find it hard to find the right size

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have one of the folding Victoria Secrets make up rolls and it's soooo handy for travelling.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...