Friday 6 February 2015

The Liebster Award



Hello there :) The very awesome Miki at Belleamiki has kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award and created 11 questions which I intend to answer below ;)

But first off, for the rules:

1.) Thank the person who nominated you
2.) Answer the questions from your nominator
3.) Nominate 11 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers
4.) Create 11 new questions
5.) Notify your nominees through social media




Alright then!


1. What is your favorite brand for makeup brushes? 

The make up brushes I use daily are bareminerals, they are great for bareminerals powders, but not so soft, which is why I am currently waiting for them to shed or be destroyed (accidentally *wink*) before I go off to buy some more. I am currently eyeing the Zoeva brushes because I have heard that they are better than MAC, which are pretty soft to begin with :)



2. Which season has your favorite general makeup trends? 


Autumn. One of the few things I like about Autumn is that the Berry lip comes back :)



3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 


Love this question. I really like chocolate, and rocky road is just the best!



4. What is your favorite type of shoe (wedge, bootie, flats, etc.)?


I typically wear flats, though I like heels now and then, I will usually substitute wedges for heels on a typical day just because there is more support and less blisters aha.



5. Holy grail hair product?


I have just discovered my HG hair defrizzer, and it is the Alterna Bamboo Kendi Oil Mist. It is my favourite so far and I use it daily :)




6. If you could only shop one makeup brand for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Oh my god what a decision (What is your brand? Tell me in the comments!) I will choose Urban Decay. I really like their products and I could definitely shop only Urban Decay products.



7. Could you ever be (or are you) vegetarian? 


I feel quite guilty as to say I could not. I love meat too much. Though I have never tried any tofurkey or other tofu meat before, does anybody know how they taste?



8. What is your favorite and least favorite color to wear? 


Favourite - I like a lot of colours, but I probably wear black the most often just because I like the versatility, and how it matches everything. My favourite colour to wear will probably be purple, its so pretty!

Least Favourite - Yellow. I have yet to find anything yellow that suits me well.



9. Is there a perfume that brings back the happiest memories for you? If so, what is it?


I don't wear perfume that much so I guess no.



10. Do you prefer to get your nails done, or do them yourself?


OK. I can paint my left hand nails pretty well if I say so myself, but as soon as my left hand is holding the brush, painting my nails without getting polish everywhere is a very rare event. I do like the attempt nail art, so I usually do them myself, but if I was going somewhere for a special occasion, I wouldn't exactly mind getting my nails done lol.



11. What is one thing that can always make you smile? 


If I am feeling down, my friends can definitely cheer me up, that and a good book/movie/song/sale ;) 


So those are my answers! Now these are the following bloggers I wish to nominate! (carrying on the tradition and breaking the rule aha) If I didn't list your blog but you wish to join in, please do! I am really excited to hear your answers!


Leah and Rachel - beyondthevelvet
Marta - theglowlab
Ninz - ninzbeauty
Silje - faunalou
Gabrielle - aglassofice


To you I ask:

1) Favourite song and or artist?

2) If you had to wear one shade of lipstick for the rest of you life, which would it be?

3) Which are you more likely to splurge on, eyeshadow or lipstick or foundation?

4) If you had to choose a case for your phone that would last for the next 3 years, and the colours you can select from are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, and indigo, which colour?

5) You have $5 and are at your local drug store buying gum, and spot a great deal on Charlotte Tilbury products. The lipstick shade you have been eyeing is on sale, there is only ONE left and you get the feeling it won't be there for long. However, you didn't plan on this happening and you left you wallet with the bulk of you money at home. What do you do?

a) Run as fast as you can home for your wallet.
b) Take the lipstick, hide it somewhere in the store, then go home for your wallet, knowing that your prize is safe.
c) Call you friend to drop everything and get to the store now.

6) What would you do if you were accidentally left in a department store overnight after they closed?

7) What was your worst make up emergency (smeared eyeliner, runny mascara) in public and how did you fix it?

8) Favourite eyeshadow look?

9) If you could only drink one tea/coffee for the next 5 years, what would it be?

10) What food would you choose if you had to eat only that food for a week?

11) What is one beauty product that will always have a place in your purse?


I can't wait to hear the answers! Thanks again to Miki and I hope you enjoyed this post :)


- Genevieve

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read and usually respond to every one. Feel free to leave blog links (I love discovering new blogs) but no spam please.

  1. It was so interseting to read more about you.Thank you so much for nominating me,babe.I am excited to join and answer your questions.x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congregations! It is very interesting to read all the questions and answers. I just checked my makeup draw and I found I use LancĂ´me the most. Lol, never thought about this. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Take care and keep in touch!

    Grace

    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating us! I love this tag and I loved reading your answers! I love Urban Decay too but if I had to wear only one makeup brand it would have to be MAC as I'm so obsessed! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so interesting to read your answers ;)
    as for me I don't eat meat and wear leather...

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the nomination! I've loved finding out more about you :) I love Autumn for the berry lip as well!

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for nominating us! I loved reading your answers! I'd definately shop Urban Decay for the rest of my life but I am obsessed with MAC too! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the nomination, I've actually done a couple of these now but you've made my week and I've loved reading your answers! I also love the return of the berry lip come Autumn, there are few people it doesn't look good on :) Also, I'm 100% with you on wearing black most of the time and just like you, I can't find any item of yellow clothing that looks good on me .. I always end up looking really, really ill haha! Have a wonderful week and thanks again for the nomination.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for nominating me and congrats on getting it!! :) I'll do it as soon as I can, it is lovely to know more about you! xx

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...